Write a review
- 20-25 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1/4" cubes (cut before or after cutting, whichever you prefer)
- 1 c chopped spinach, fresh
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 c ricotta cheese
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook shells in salted, boiling water. Rinse and put back into cold water until needed.
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper, then cut into cubes. Or cut into cubes then cook.
- In a skillet, add the can of tomatoes to the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cover, cook until wilted.
- Remove from heat and add ricotta cheese.
- Spray a baking dish with oil. Stuff the shells and line the baking pan.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for about 10 minutes.