Strawberry Sour Cream Pie
- pie crust
- 4 c sliced strawberries
- 1 c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 T sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Sift together flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the sour cream, blend until creamy.
- Fold in the berries and transfer the mixture to the pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar across the top of the pie.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 5-6 hours before serving.
The original recipe can be found here.