Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 1/4 c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 whole banana, mashed
- 1/2 c sugar (you can use honey or coconut sugar or cane sugar)
- 1/3 c coconut oil
- 1/4 c So Delicious coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- In another bowl, cream the mashed banana, melted coconut oil and sugar (or honey).
- Add the milk, vanilla & zucchini. Now is also a great time to add 1/3 c chocolate chips!
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, then spoon into the greased muffin pan.
- Bake 18-25 minutes.
The original recipe can be found here.