Cheese Sauce #2
- 1 cup grated cheese (I used sharp cheddar to make a nacho sauce)
- 1 cup milk (I use So Delicious coconut milk)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp flour (I used brown rice)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan with low heat.
- Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Add the milk and stir, cooking until it gets thick.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until you get a smooth sauce.
The original recipe can be found at Pennsylvania Macaroni Co.